Back-to-school blemish busters
By CYNTHIA MORRISON EIKE
Visage Designs by Cynthia, LLC
Send your kids back to school armed with the weapons to keep their skin looking great through the stress of classes, exams and late nights!
From left to right:
- Keep skin fresh and blemish free by using multipurpose cleansers and moisturizers. Add water to Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths ($8) and wash face to clear acne and exfoliate while removing makeup and dirt. Great for late nights!
- Moisturize and protect with triple duty moisturizers. Maybelline’s Dream Fresh 8- in- 1 Beauty Balm Skin Protector ($9) comes in five tints to fit every tone and hydrate, protect, and perfect in one quick step.
- Keep a “skin survival kit” in your backpack that includes pre-moistened face cloths, travel sized moisturizers with SPF, and oil blotting papers. NYX Blemish Control Blotting Paper ($6) lifts oils without disturbing makeup and leaves a protective dusting of Salicylic Acid fight blemishes.
- Treat stress breakouts with spot treatments. Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion ($10) used daily stops a pimple in its tracks. Dip a cotton swab into the lotion, dab onto blemishes and leave on overnight. Don’t shake the bottle and store upright for best results.
- Treat stubborn “back and chest acne” with Murad Acne Complex Acne Body Wash ($40). This formula kills bacteria with Triclosan while healing blemishes with Salicylic Acid to prevent future breakouts.
Cynthia has been a makeup artist for more than 25 years. She provides consulting and makeup application services through Visage Designs by Cynthia. Contact her at email@example.com.